- White Collar Defense, Investigations & Compliance Counseling
- Regulatory Enforcement Defense
- Securities & Complex Commercial Litigation
- Commodities, Futures & Derivatives
- Securities Arbitration & ADR
- J.D., with Honors, George Washington University Law School, 2011
- B.A., Psychology, Villanova University, 2003
- District of Columbia
Alexandra "Zandi" Marinzel is a partner in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office. Ms. Marinzel focuses her practice on the defense of corporations and individuals in white collar criminal matters. She also represents clients in administrative proceedings brought by the SEC, FINRA, the CFTC, and other regulators. In addition, Ms. Marinzel represents financial services clients in FINRA arbitrations and mediations.
- Won dismissal of a violation of probation charge in pro bono case (AA Co., MD).
- Conducted investigations and offered findings as part of Independent Expert/Monitor teams, pursuant to SEC Orders against a US bank and a Swiss bank in connection with securities laws violations.
- Represented numerous executives in the energy, financial services, telecommunications, and engineering/construction industries in connection with foreign bribery investigations, including investigations with cross-border components.
- Represented senior broker in benchmark manipulation investigation by US authorities.
- Represented various companies and individuals in regulatory investigations and enforcement actions by the SEC, CFTC, FINRA, and state securities regulators.
- Represented financial services providers in civil litigation, particularly in RMBS matters, and in FINRA arbitrations.
Enforcement and Government Investigations and Litigation
- Women's White Collar Defense Association