Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our firm's Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Initiative seeks to attract, retain, and champion top-flight legal talent. By doing so, we are able to maintain a culture of equality and support, strengthen the firm and community, and fuel improved performance and results for our clients.
At McGonigle, P.C., Diversity, Equity & Inclusion starts with the ABCs. "A" stands for "advancement for all" that is based on the mentoring and sponsoring of the next generation of attorneys who will carry the firm’s mantle. "B" stands for "business that is inclusive" and promotes leaders from a wide range of backgrounds at all levels of management. "C" stands for "community outreach" that encourages our attorneys to collaborate on projects that leave a lasting social footprint.
Companies of the future are expected to have flourishing women’s initiatives with a list of rising and current stars to boot. Why? In the last 40 years or so, academia has been admitting just as many female students as male students annually on average. At some schools, women even outnumber men.
The members of the firm’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Initiative participate in a number of organizations throughout New York, Washington, D.C., Virginia, Chicago and San Francisco that advance the development of individuals in the securities and legal industries.
These organizations include:
- Collaborative Bar Leadership Academy
- Financial Women’s Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Inter-American Bar Association
- Mansfield Rule for Midsize Law Firms
- Minority Corporate Counsel Association’s Firm Affiliate Network
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- National Bar Association
- National Black Prosecutors Association
- New York City Bar Association Legal Clinics
- SIFMA’s Future Leaders and Women’s Leadership Programs
- Zonta Club