Katherine Cooper, former Chief Regulatory Officer of NYSE Liffe US, and former CFTC Trial Attorney will be chairing the "Enforcement Developments, Part 2" panel at the ABA Derivatives Law virtual conference on Wednesday, January 26. She will discuss issues relevant to parallel civil and criminal investigations relating to the derivatives and futures markets.
Chair, “Enforcement Developments, Part 2”, ABA Derivatives Law Virtual Conference
- BSA/AML Emerging Trends: Best Compliance Practices for Your Firm
- Private Client Enforcement Developments, SIFMA Compliance & Legal Society Annual Seminar
- Chair, “Future of Work”, ABA Derivatives Law Virtual Conference
- Panelist, “Law Firm Panel”, SOTI 2022
- Prosecutors Target Crypto: Explaining the DOJ’s New National Cryptocurrency Enforcement Team