Vigilant surveillance of trading has never been more critical. As exemplified by their coordinated spoofing takedown last year, the CFTC and DOJ continue to be aggressive in their identification and prosecution of spoofing and disruptive trading activity by individuals and the companies that employ them. During this 1.5 hour CLE program, we will go through the recent CFTC and DOJ actions, discuss the importance of trading data analysis for these types of cases, and provide best practices.
Commodities & Derivatives - Surveillance and Spoofing, Murphy & McGonigle 2019 CLE Series
- BSA/AML Emerging Trends: Best Compliance Practices for Your Firm
- Chair, “Future of Work”, ABA Derivatives Law Virtual Conference
- Private Client Enforcement Developments, SIFMA Compliance & Legal Society Annual Seminar
- Chair, “Enforcement Developments, Part 2”, ABA Derivatives Law Virtual Conference
- Panelist, “Law Firm Panel”, SOTI 2022