Daniel Payne was the featured speaker on the webinar conducted by the Prysm Group. In the Webinar, Economics of Blockchain Litigation: ICOs and Securities Laws, and Trends in Litigation, Daniel spoke on “Trends in Blockchain Litigation.” The talk highlighted trends in blockchain litigation in the United States and examined key rulings that impact the sector. The talk incorporated data analytics from Murphy & McGonigle’s proprietary Blockchain Litigation Database, which tracks blockchain litigation, both civil and criminal, public and private, in the United States.
Economics of Blockchain Litigation: ICOs and Securities Laws, and Trends in Litigation
- Daniel M. Payne
- BSA/AML Emerging Trends: Best Compliance Practices for Your Firm
- Chair, “Future of Work”, ABA Derivatives Law Virtual Conference
- Private Client Enforcement Developments, SIFMA Compliance & Legal Society Annual Seminar
- Chair, “Enforcement Developments, Part 2”, ABA Derivatives Law Virtual Conference
- Panelist, “Law Firm Panel”, SOTI 2022