Tim spoke as a panelist discussing the differing approaches taken by corporate counsel as opposed to government attorneys in the course of regulatory investigations for the Virginia Bar Association’s 21st Annual Administrative Law Conference in Richmond, Virginia.
Exploring the Differing Roles of Corporate and Government Attorneys in Regulatory Investigations (Richmond, VA)
- Timothy Peterson
- BSA/AML Emerging Trends: Best Compliance Practices for Your Firm
- Chair, “Future of Work”, ABA Derivatives Law Virtual Conference
- Private Client Enforcement Developments, SIFMA Compliance & Legal Society Annual Seminar
- Chair, “Enforcement Developments, Part 2”, ABA Derivatives Law Virtual Conference
- Panelist, “Law Firm Panel”, SOTI 2022