Whether you are just starting out or have been in business for decades, the Small Firm Symposium offers valuable guidance to grow and manage your practice. Join us for a full day of workshops and presentations, visit the Photo Booth and get a professional headshot taken, network with colleagues throughout the day and take a walk around the Exhibit Hall. Earn CLE credit for certain workshops. The Symposium includes a complimentary breakfast, lunch, and end of day reception.
Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- BSA/AML Emerging Trends: Best Compliance Practices for Your Firm
- Chair, “Future of Work”, ABA Derivatives Law Virtual Conference
- Private Client Enforcement Developments, SIFMA Compliance & Legal Society Annual Seminar
- Chair, “Enforcement Developments, Part 2”, ABA Derivatives Law Virtual Conference
- Panelist, “Law Firm Panel”, SOTI 2022