International Conference on Protecting Cultural Heritage As a Common Good of Humanity: A Challenge for Criminal Justice, Courmayeur, Italy - ISPAC is organizing an International Conference aimed at exploring the indispensable role of crime prevention and criminal justice responses, at both international and domestic level, in combating all forms of trafficking in cultural property and related offences in a comprehensive and effective manner. This Conference – addressed to international organizations, national enforcement agencies, academics, cultural institutions, private sector operators in art and antiquities – follows a long-established commitment of ISPAC in the protection of cultural heritage and public goods as one of the most relevant challenges for contemporary criminal policy.
Restitution and International Judicial Cooperation
- BSA/AML Emerging Trends: Best Compliance Practices for Your Firm
- Chair, “Future of Work”, ABA Derivatives Law Virtual Conference
- Private Client Enforcement Developments, SIFMA Compliance & Legal Society Annual Seminar
- Chair, “Enforcement Developments, Part 2”, ABA Derivatives Law Virtual Conference
- Panelist, “Law Firm Panel”, SOTI 2022