Larry Tabb interviews Katherine Cooper regarding commercial law issues posed by cryptocurrencies.
TABB Forum’s 2019 Crypto Connection Conference, “Cryptocurrencies’ Messy Legal Framework Might Surprise You: Katherine Cooper, Murphy & McGonigle”
- Private Client Enforcement Developments, SIFMA Compliance & Legal Society Annual Seminar
- Chair, “Future of Work”, ABA Derivatives Law Virtual Conference
- Chair, “Enforcement Developments, Part 2”, ABA Derivatives Law Virtual Conference
- Panelist, “Law Firm Panel”, SOTI 2022
- Prosecutors Target Crypto: Explaining the DOJ’s New National Cryptocurrency Enforcement Team